Ahhh the joy of cleaning on my schedule. I have managed to keep up - in relative terms - with the house since we took it off the market. The difference being that I cleaned or organized or rearranged ... when I wanted to not because I had to. Such a nice treat. I have learned the joy of keeping house. And I appreciate that I can set my pace to complete. I don't have to get done by a certain time. If I don't complete a task, then I can finish it tomorrow - rather than half-youknowwhatting it.
And the house is no longer magazine perfect, I speak as if it was during showings, but it is once again a home that we live in.
- The toys are once again out to be played with as they should be.
- The kitchen counter once again catches mail until I get to go through it over the weekend.
- The bathrooms are cleaned weekly rather then every-other-daily.
- The floors are kept clear so that dust bunnies can run freely over the smooth laminate wood.
- And the cross stitch has returned to the family room table, to be completed at my leisure.
- The plane plans and building are once again under way ...
We once again have - our time - to do - our stuff that we want to do - that helps us relax - that brings us joy. A found blessing that's always been there but had been set aside for a time ... what a treasure.